The 2013 FDLI Annual Conference wrapped-up on April 24th. Nearly 600 food and drug law community members - experts from the Federal Government, industry, private sector bar, consulting organizations and academia - gathered for two days of keynote addresses, networking and advanced education sessions.
Be on the lookout for a full conference recap in an upcoming edition of our member magazine, Update. Photos and audio will available on the website in the coming weeks (presentations are available now under the audio/handouts tab).
At this year’s 2013 conference, attendees got an opportunity to:
- Hear FDA’s 2013 strategic priorities directly from key leadership and product Center Directors.
- Be a part of the dialogue and join colleagues and clients at the largest and longest-running legal and regulatory conference for food and drug law industry stakeholders.
- Network with seasoned professionals in law, regulatory, compliance, marketing/public relations and management working in or representing FDA-regulated companies.
- Build relationships during special networking events, including our signature Opening Night Reception.
FDLI’s Annual Conference is attended by professionals with significant purchasing and decision-making authority for their companies interested in learning about and discussing the latest regulatory developments.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Government Affairs Professionals
- Chief Safety Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Food and Drug Attorneys
- Government Officials
- Food and Drug Industry Consultants
- Venture Capitalists
- Business Development Professionals
- Global Strategy Professionals
- Corporate Planning Staff