FDLI offers you the opportunity to reach senior regulatory and legal professionals through event sponsorship:
- Showcase your company’s services
- Build on existing business relationships
- Make new connections
- Strengthen brand awareness
Please let us know if you would like more information.
Food Advertising, Labeling and Litigation Conference
Food and Dietary Supplements Industries
September 22–24 | Virtual Event
Advertising and Promotion Conference
Drug, Device, Biologic, and Veterinary Medicine Industries
October 28–30 | Virtual Event
New to Food and Drug Law Group
Law Over Lunch
FDLI Thanks Our Sponsors
Sponsor a Webinar
Sponsoring an FDLI webinar is an excellent method of engaging with the food and drug law community during these digital times. FDLI webinars highlight hot topics among FDA-regulated industries and feature a panel of expert speakers. As a webinar’s exclusive sponsor, you receive special recognition both during the event in front of its live attendees, and on the website for those who later access the webinar through our on-demand catalog.
Sponsorship Fee: $2000
- Opportunity for one representative from your company to provide 90-seconds of welcoming remarks, live or pre-recorded.
- Promotional company materials made available to attendees in the webinar portal.
- Logo recognition during the webinar, on the FDLI website, and in the webinar’s promotional emails.
- Sponsor logo and resources included in the on-demand webinar and its website page.
Sponsor Law Over Lunch: Member-Only Opportunity
FDLI’s virtual Law over Lunch series offers an interactive platform for FDLI members to connect and share ideas on a monthly basis during these uncertain times. Law Over Lunch sponsorship opportunities are reserved for FDLI members.
Sponsorship Fee: $1000
- Opportunity for one representative from your company to provide 90-seconds of welcoming remarks to the group before breaking into discussion rooms.
- Opportunity for one representative from your company to host a Law Over Lunch table.
- Logo recognition on the FDLI website, and in the program’s promotional emails.