Manager of Marketing Analytics
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) seeks a Manager of Marketing Analytics to join their team.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics provides reports, guidance and the frameworks for communication and marketing to both members and target markets. This position reports to the Director of Membership and Stakeholder Engagement. In conjunction with the Director, this position is responsible for the overall management of developing demographic reports of the membership and target markets; building marketing plans for FDLI programs, publications, and membership packages; and the creation of automated marketing pipelines for routine operations.
This position works closely with all FDLI teams/staff by ensuring our members are aware of FDLI’s full catalog of offerings, while also building campaigns that expose new markets to FDLI’s offerings. This position requires highly effective communication and writing skills, demonstrated professionalism, and attention to detail.
FDLI is a hybrid work environment composed of a strong, supportive, and close team of twenty professionals. While employees have the discretion to work from an approved home office or similar remote location, all FDLI employees will have certain workdays in the FDLI office or Washington, DC region, as necessary to meet the needs of the organization.
- Coordinate the development of Marketo/Salesforce reports to create more effective messaging and gain a better insight to our target markets. The types of reports, to be developed, include:
- Engagement scores
- Conversion/lead generation
- Identification of low-engagement members with highest probability of becoming more engaged
- Build the initial analysis of reports to evaluate the effectiveness in marketing and membership activities that include proposed interventions to increase effectiveness of activities.
- Development of automated Marketing Pipelines/Pathways for FDLI programs, publications, and membership packages. These may include:
- Event conversions
- Member prospect pipeline
- New member
- Onboarding pathway.
- Re-engagement pathways for both members and non-members.
- Evaluation and refinement of demographics for specific groups to develop messaging themes tailored specifically to each group.
- Support and contribute to departmental and cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends within non-profit membership associations.
- Participate in department’s success by sharing knowledge and best practices with team.
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent
- Two-to-three years in program oversight preferred, especially with a focus on marketing and communications
- Prior experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software
- Prior experience with Salesforce valuable
- Sense of humor – dry preferred, but all welcome
- Proven ability to manage workflows in a team-based environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Other than in cases with medical or religious exemption, candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
FDLI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected] and include “Manager of Marketing Analytics” in subject line.
No phone calls, please.
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization that offers education, training, publications, and professional engagement opportunities in the field of food and drug law. FDLI’s scope covers all industries regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related agencies and authorities in the U.S. and globally, including drugs, medical devices, biologics, food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, veterinary, tobacco and nicotine products, and cannabis-derived products. FDLI’s members include law firms, medical products companies, FDA and other government employees, academics, students, and non-profit organizations.
FDLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability (physical or mental), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity (including transgender and transitioning status), genetic information, veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace.