The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) seeks an Administrative Coordinator to join their team.
As Administrative Coordinator, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer but will provide administrative support to all of FDLI’s departments including IT, Educational Programs, Publications, and Membership and Marketing. This position also serves as the first point of contact for emails and phone calls directed to the organization. FDLI has a staff of 20.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading industry software, and many opportunities for career development will be provided along the way. This is a position that will allow growth in skills and responsibilities, based on interests and ability.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer service requests/inquiries:
- Manage and direct incoming phone calls and emails
- Provide assistance with registrations, log-in issues, and other requests
- Create sales orders and invoices
- Process orders, invoice payments, and other transactions
- Contribute to and maintain database integrity – account/contact creation and updates, registration information, duplicate entry, etc.
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including for conferences/programs (currently virtual) and publications
- Process checks and other payments
- Prepare and send monthly membership renewals
- Microsoft Office experience
- Database experience (Salesforce a plus), or a strong drive to learn
- Flexibility in adapting to changing situations
- Ability to prioritize in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability writing professional email correspondence
- Ability fielding customer inquiries
FDLI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC. This and all FDLI positions are fully virtual until at least the end of April 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected]. Please include “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line. No calls, please.
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization that offers education, training, publications, and professional engagement opportunities in the field of food and drug law. As a neutral convener, FDLI provides a venue for stakeholders to inform innovative public policy, law, and regulation. FDLI’s scope covers all industries regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related agencies and authorities in the U.S. and globally, including drugs, medical devices, biologics, food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, veterinary, tobacco and nicotine products, and cannabis-derived products.
FDLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability (physical or mental), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity (including transgender and transitioning status), genetic information, veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and promote a drug-free environment.