- Student Membership: Take advantage of the student member program offered to full-time students to assist you in launching and advancing your career. Connect with professionals to learn more about opportunities in food and drug law.
- Careers in Food and Drug Law Webinar: Hear about the field from both rising and seasoned professionals who work in a wide range of settings.
- Writing Competition: Submit your paper and be considered for publication in the Food and Drug Law Journal and win monetary prizes.
- Conferences: Learn more about the field and build your network with sharply reduced registration fees.
- Training: Get in-depth training in key topical areas with introductory courses.
- Networking: Meet others starting their careers at New to Food and Drug Law Group
- Resources: Reference FDLI periodicals and books for greater success in the classroom and at internships.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer at programs to meet leaders in the field and listen to sessions.
- Career Center: Get a glimpse into the diverse career opportunities available.