FDLI Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards
The FDLI Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards have a long history of recognizing individuals from the food and drug law community for their contributions to the field.
The nomination period is open and will close on Thursday, February 20th. Awards will be presented at the FDLI Annual Conference, May 7-8, 2020.
Jeremiah J. Kelly | Read Bio
Chief of FDA Regulatory Law, Office of the Staff Judge Advocate (JAG), US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC)
Captain Martin Shimer | Read Bio
Deputy Director, Division of Legal and Regulatory Support, CDER, FDA
Arthur Leonard Caplan, Ph.D.
Drs. William F and Virginia Connolly Mitty Professor, Founding Head of the Division of Medical Ethics, NYU School of Medicine
Ellen J. Flannery
Deputy Center Director for Policy, Office of the Center Director, CDRH, FDA
Dave V. Ceryak
Senior Director, Assistant General Counsel, Regulatory Legal Team, Eli Lilly and Company
Past Award Recipients
- 2016/2017 – Edward Basile; Theresa M. Mullin; Anthony Young
- 2015 – Pat Furlong; David J. Horowitz; Phil Katz; Karen Midthun
- 2014 – Elizabeth (Betsy) Anderson; William K. Hubbard; Leslie Kux; Peter Safir
- 2013 – Jane A. Axelrad; Jeffrey N. Gibbs; Kay Holcombe; Richard Kingham
- 2012 – Minnie Baylor-Henry; Alan Bennett; Thomas O. Henteleff; John M. Taylor III
- 2011 – F. Alan Andersen; Deborah M. Autor; Robert P. Brady; Eugene M. Thirolf, Jr.
- 2010 – Kate Beardsley; Michael Landa*; Bruce Silverglade; Mike Taylor
- 2009 – Donald O. Beers*; Arthur N. Levine; Elizabeth H. Dickinson; Marlene K. Tandy; Geoffrey M. Levitt; Nancy L. Buc; Murray M. Lumpkin; Sanford A. Miller
- 2008 – Susan Alpert; Eugene Lambert; Matthew Weinberg; Janet Woodcock
- 2007 – Ron M. Johnson; Suzanne White Junod; Martin J. Levitas; Eugene M. Pfeifer
- 2006 – Joseph V. Rodricks; Nancy Singer; Ann H. Wion; William W. Vodra
- 2005 – Eve E. Bachrach; Lester M. Crawford; Mark Novitch; William B. Schultz
- 2004 – Eric Blumberg; Anthony C. Celeste; Bruce N. Kuhlik*; Stephen H. McNamara
- 2003 – J. Paul Hile; Paul M. Hyman; Patrick M. McLain; Robert M. Spiller, Jr.
- 2002 – Frederick H. Degnan; Christopher L. Hagenbush; Daniel L. Michels; Robert J. Temple
- 2001 – Joseph A. Levitt; Richard A. Merrill; Michael P. Peskoe; Myron S. Weinberg
- 1999 – Joel E. Hoffman, Linda R. Horton, Wayne L. Pines, Kristine A. Rapp
- 1998 – Gary L. Yingling
- 1997 – Richard M. Cooper
- 1996 – Stuart J. Land
- 1995 – Peter Barton Hutt
- 1994 – Alan H. Kaplan
- 1993 – George M. Burditt
* denotes nominated but prior winner