Share Your Expertise: Submit Your Ideas
What cutting-edge legal, regulatory, compliance, or policy issues are affecting your practice, industry, or clients? Help shape the future of FDLI conferences, webinars, and publications, and be a thought leader in the food and drug law community.
What high-level issues would you like to see addressed at FDLI’s conferences? Submit your ideas to launch an open dialogue among colleagues. Request to be notified, when Calls for Proposals open.
- Enforcement Litigation and Compliance Conference (Opens Early August)
- 2021 Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference (Opens Fall)
- 2021 Annual Conference (Opens Fall)
Closed for 2020:
- Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference | Virtual Event | Mid-September
- 2020 FDLI Annual Conference | Washington, DC | October 6–7
- Tobacco and Nicotine Products Regulation and Policy Conference | Washington, DC | October 22–23
- Advertising and Promotion for Medical Products Conference | Virtual Event | Late October
- Food and Drug Law Journal 2020 Symposium | Washington, DC | November 13
- 2020 Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference | Virtual Event | March 26
The FDLI Webinar Programs Committee invites food and drug law community stakeholders to submit proposals for webinar topics related to all FDA-regulated industries. Proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed by the Committee as they are received.
What pertinent legal and regulatory issues interest you? Share your expertise by submitting articles and topic proposals for FDLI publications, including Update magazine and the Food and Drug Law Journal. Articles and topic proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed as they are received.
Law Over Lunch
Is there a timely, interesting topic that you would like to discuss with other FDLI members? Submit a proposal to facilitate a discussion at an upcoming Law Over Lunch program!