Share Your Expertise: Submit Your Ideas
What cutting-edge legal, regulatory, compliance, or policy issues are affecting your practice, industry, or clients? Help shape the future of FDLI conferences, webinars, and publications, and be a thought leader in the food and drug law community.
What high-level issues would you like to see addressed at FDLI’s conferences? Submit your ideas to launch an open dialogue among colleagues. Request to be notified, when Calls for Proposals open.
- Tobacco and Nicotine Products Regulation and Policy Conference
- Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference
- Advertising and Promotion for Medical Products Conference (Opens Spring)
- Food and Drug Law Journal 2020 Symposium (Opens Spring)
- Enforcement Litigation and Compliance Conference (Opens Summer)
- 2021 Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference (Opens Fall)
- 2021 Annual Conference (Opens Fall)
The FDLI Webinar Programs Committee invites food and drug law community stakeholders to submit proposals for webinar topics related to all FDA-regulated industries. Proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed by the Committee as they are received.
What pertinent legal and regulatory issues interest you? Share your expertise by submitting articles and topic proposals for FDLI publications, including Update magazine and the Food and Drug Law Journal. Articles and topic proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed as they are received.