Share Your Expertise: Submit Your Ideas
What cutting-edge legal, regulatory, compliance, or policy issues are affecting your practice, industry, or clients? Help shape the future of FDLI conferences, webinars, and publications, and be a thought leader in the food and drug law community.
What high-level issues would you like to see addressed at FDLI’s conferences? Submit your ideas to launch an open dialogue among colleagues.
- Enforcement Litigation and Compliance Conference (Open Now Through August 8)
- Food and Drug Law Journal 2019 Symposium (Opens July 2019)
- Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference (Opens Fall 2019)
- FDLI Annual Conference (Opens Fall 2019)
Closed for 2019:
- Food Advertising, Labeling and Litigation Conference
- Advertising and Promotion for Medical Products
- Tobacco and Nicotine Products Regulation and Policy Conference
The FDLI Webinar Programs Committee invites food and drug law community stakeholders to submit proposals for webinar topics related to all FDA-regulated industries. Proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed by the Committee as they are received.
What pertinent legal and regulatory issues interest you? Share your expertise by submitting articles and topic proposals for FDLI publications, including Update magazine and the Food and Drug Law Journal. Articles and topic proposals may be submitted at any time and are reviewed as they are received.