Do you work on clinical trial issues and would like to know more about the core scientific principles? Need a review on how to interpret clinical trial results? This webinar will discuss fundamentals of clinical trials. Topics include understanding the basics of clinical trial design and interpretation, how to quickly read published clinical trial results, an overview of types of clinical trials, ranging from superiority to non-inferiority designs, and why participant diversity is important.
- +$100 for nonmembers
Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not supported by the checkout process.
Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you are unable to use these browsers, please contact us at 202-371-1420 or [email protected] and we will assist you.
Margo Heath-Chiozzi, Senior Vice-President, Regulatory Affairs, Celldex Therapeutics, Inc
Lance L. Shea, Partner, BakerHostetler
Robert J. Temple, Deputy Center Director for Clinical Science, CDER
Moderated by Brian J. Malkin, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
Summer Learning Series
The Summer Learning Series brings the top thinkers and leaders of our industry to speak on a broad array of topics essential to the food and drug law professional, covering matters that perhaps we all wish we knew a bit more about as we work and converse with clients, colleagues, and the FDA. Join us this June through July and build foundation in the following subjects:
- The Essentials of Clinical Trial Science – Wednesday, June 16
- The Essentials of Statistics for Medical Products Lawyers – Wednesday, June 30
- The Essentials of Tobacco and Nicotine Product Research – Wednesday, July 14
- The Essentials of Machine Learning for Regulatory Attorneys and English Majors – Thursday, July 15
- The Essentials of Food Science – Wednesday, July 21
Virtual Learning FAQ