The Law Over Lunch series offers FDLI members the exclusive opportunity to engage in facilitated virtual discussions over lunch on topics of interest to the food and drug law community. Groups are small – limited to ten attendees – to encourage fruitful conversation. This member-only benefit is a chance to closely learn from, educate, and network with other professionals in the field on new and pertinent topics. Prior topics have included: 10 Ways to Stay Under the Government Radar, Discovering Data Integrity Issues in Clinical Trials: What Happens Next?, and What Did the FDA Public Hearing Tell Us About Cannabis Regulation?
Submit a Law Over Lunch Topic
Is there a timely, interesting topic that you would like to discuss with other FDLI members? Submit a proposal to facilitate a conversation at an upcoming Law Over Lunch program! Please submit a title and two-sentence description of the scope of the issue. Facilitators will prepare a five-minute introduction of the topic and open-ended questions for the group to facilitate lively conversation. See example.
- Submissions are considered on a rolling basis
- All submissions must be submitted through the submission portal
- Multiple submissions from one submitter are encouraged, but each topic requires its own form
- Law Over Lunch is open exclusively to FDLI members
Sponsor Law Over Lunch: Member-Only Opportunity
FDLI’s virtual Law over Lunch series offers an interactive platform for FDLI members to connect and share ideas on a monthly basis during these uncertain times. Law Over Lunch sponsorship opportunities are reserved for FDLI members.
Sponsorship Fee: $1000
- Opportunity for one representative from your company to provide 90-seconds of welcoming remarks to the group before breaking into discussion rooms.
- Opportunity for one representative from your company to host a Law Over Lunch table.
- Logo recognition on the FDLI website, and in the program’s promotional emails.
Please let us know if you would like more information.