Join your colleagues at the FDLI Annual Conference, the premier event for the food and drug law community. This conference provides a unique opportunity to delve into the complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues currently impacting the FDA-regulated industry. The conference brings together experts from federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit organizations, patient and consumer advocacy groups, consulting organizations, and the world of academia.
This year’s conference is more than just an exchange of ideas. It’s a celebration of our rich history and accomplishments as we mark our 75th Anniversary. As we honor our past, we’ll also look to the future, examining the most timely and significant topics in our field as well as what’s on the horizon. We invite you to be part of this special event, contributing to and learning from in-depth discussions and analyses. Be part of FDLI’s tradition of excellence and innovative thought at the 2024 FDLI Annual Conference.
- Hear FDA’s strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Gain in-depth knowledge of each FDA Center by attending consecutive Center Director sessions scheduled to maximize attendee opportunities
- Join high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from over 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, and government professionals