This must-attend event for medical product industry stakeholders brings together regulatory practitioners, industry experts, and government officials to engage on the latest trends and updates in advertising and promotion through panel discussions and case studies.
Keynote Address: Lauren Silvis, Chief of Staff, Office of the Commissioner, FDA
Practical Takeaways: Explore the current state of off-label promotion, how to evaluate and use real-world evidence, and the increasing challenges of various direct-to-consumer marketing platforms.
FDA Speakers: Representatives from CBER, CDER, CDRH, and CVM will provide the latest information on policy, enforcement, and future initiatives.
Peer Interaction: Network with and learn from legal and regulatory experts.
- Real-World Evidence and Real-World Data: Practices for Promotional Use and Avoiding False and Misleading Communications
- Company Perspectives on Addressing, Interpreting, and Implementing the “Consistent with Label” and “Payor” Guidances
- Technological Considerations: Metadata, Native Advertising, and New Technologies
- Device Promotion and the First Amendment
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Patient Communications
- Co-Promotion, Co-Marketing, and Co-Advertising
- Promotional Compliance and Liability Risks Beyond the FDA
- Regulatory Challenges of Advertising and Promotion of Medical Devices and IVDs
- Non-Traditional Venues and Product Promotion: Press Releases, Promotional Booths, DTC Platforms, Influencers, Distributors, and More
- FDA’s Finalized Guidance Documents – Where Do We Go From Here?