Updates for 2022
We are excited to announce that the 2022 Annual Conference will be a hybrid event! As flexibility is paramount to the 2022 Annual Conference experience, your one registration fee gives complete access to all in-person and virtual programming, allowing you to experience the conference in the way that best fits your needs.
All individuals attending in-person FDLI programs or events must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Unvaccinated individuals will not be permitted to attend in person.
As the premier conference for the food and drug law community, the FDLI Annual Conference addresses complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues in all facets of the FDA-regulated industry. The conference provides in-depth discussions and analyses on a wide variety of timely topics by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
- Hear FDA’s strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Gain in-depth knowledge of each FDA Center by attending consecutive Center Director sessions scheduled to maximize attendee opportunities
- Join high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from over 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, and government professionals
Sponsorship opportunities are available, learn more. For more information, contact Cathy Kiss.
Stacy Cline Amin, Morrison and Foerster, LLP
Mantej Nimi Chhina, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Karen Day, Pfizer, Inc.
Jonathan A. Havens, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
Colleen Heisey, Jones Day
August Horvath, Foley Hoag LLP
Chad A. Landmon, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
Eric N. Lindblom, Georgetown University
Ravyn R. Miller, Medtronic
Beth G. Oliva, Fox Rothschild LLP
Megan Olsen, Council for Responsible Nutrition
Ann Oxenham, FDA
John M. Packman, DLA Piper LLP
Veleka Peeples-Dyer, Baker McKenzie
Sarah Stec, Johnson & Johnson
Deborah Tolomeo, Spark Therapeutics
Anne K. Walsh, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC
FDLI and the Conference Planning Committee thanks those who participated in the Call for Proposals this fall. The input received from industry stakeholders helps us plan a timely program. If you submitted a proposal, you will be notified of the status of your proposal by the end of February .