As the premier conference for the food and drug law community, the FDLI Annual Conference addresses complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues in all facets of the FDA-regulated industry. The conference provides in-depth discussions and analyses on a wide variety of timely topics by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
- HearFDA’s strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Gain in-depth knowledge of each FDA Center by attending consecutive Center Director sessions scheduled to maximize attendee opportunities
- Join high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from over 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, and government professionals