The Summer Learning Series brings the top thinkers and leaders of our industry to speak on a broad array of topics essential to the food and drug law professional, covering matters that perhaps we all wish we knew a bit more about as we work and converse with clients, colleagues, and the FDA. Join us this June through July and build foundation in the following subjects:
- The Essentials of Clinical Trial Science – Wednesday, June 16
- The Essentials of Statistics for Medical Products Lawyers – Wednesday, June 30
- The Essentials of Tobacco and Nicotine Product Research – Wednesday, July 14
- The Essentials of Machine Learning for Regulatory Attorneys and English Majors – Thursday, July 15
- The Essentials of Food Science – Wednesday, July 21
Register for each webinar individually by clicking on the above links.