Call For Proposals
FDLI invites session proposals for its Legal and Practical Issues in Cannabis Regulation Conference. Topics should be at an advanced level and address timely and important issues related to cannabis legislation, regulation, compliance, enforcement, and litigation.
- Topics should be at an advanced level
- Topics that include a variety of perspectives and viewpoints, including government, industry, private attorneys, academics, and public interest are preferred.
- FDLI is committed to supporting, promoting, and celebrating diversity and inclusion in the food and drug law programs. To that end, proposals addressing systematic or historical impacts on health care disparity and racial equity in relation to all areas of the FDA-regulated community are strongly encouraged.
- We prefer submissions to include a reasonably detailed and thoughtful title for and description of the proposed session.
- Multiple submissions from the same person or organization are welcome, but each proposal requires its own form.
- All submissions are treated as recommendations, and proposals may be modified or combined by FDLI to best suit the needs of the conference.
- All submissions are blinded before being reviewed by the Conference Planning Committee.
- All submissions must be received through the submission portal.
- Speaking opportunities are generally reserved for FDLI members.
Proposal Submission Timeline
- February 17: Call for Proposals closes.
- Early April: Those who submitted proposals will be notified of their submission’s status in April 2023.