Updates for 2023
We are excited to announce that the 2023 Annual Conference will be in Washington, DC. Registration for this event is either in-person or virtual. Please know we are actively exploring options to ensure an engaging and enjoyable experience. Be sure to check the course website regularly for additional announcements and updates.
As the premier conference for the food and drug law community, the FDLI Annual Conference addresses complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues in all facets of the FDA-regulated industry. The conference provides in-depth discussions and analyses on a wide variety of timely topics by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
- Hear FDA’s strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Gain in-depth knowledge of each FDA Center by attending consecutive Center Director sessions scheduled to maximize attendee opportunities
- Join high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from over 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, and government professionals
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please let us know if you would like more information.
Stacy Cline Amin, Morrison and Foerster, LLP
Kenita Barrow, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Jennifer L. Bragg, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Karen Day, Pfizer, Inc.
Colleen M. Heisey, Jones Day
August T. Horvath, Foley Hoag LLP
Elizabeth R. Jungman, CDER, FDA
Winston S. Kirton, BakerHostetler
Chad A. Landmon, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
Eric N. Lindblom, O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown Law
Sharon L. Mayl, DLA Piper LLP
Beth G. Oliva, Fox Rothschild LLP
Megan L. Olsen, Council for Responsible Nutrition
Ann M. Oxenham, CFSAN, FDA
Sarah H. Stec, Johnson & Johnson
Deborah E. Tolomeo, Spark Therapeutics
Anne K. Walsh, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC
Lowell M. Zeta, Hogan Lovells US LLP
Call For Proposals
FDLI and the Conference Planning Committee thanks those who participated in the Call for Proposals this fall. The input received from stakeholders helps us plan a timely and topical program. If you submitted a proposal, you will be notified of the status of your proposal in late January 2023.