Master the essentials of advertising and promotion law and regulation for medical products, including the roles of multiple FDA offices and other agencies. This half-day course provides a foundation for understanding the topics that will be discussed at a more advanced level during the Advertising and Promotion Conference.
- Applicable FDA Offices, Essential Principles, and Key Definitions
- Dissemination of Information about Unapproved Uses
- The Use of Internet and Social Media for Product Marketing
- False Claims Act, Qui tam Actions, Anti-Kickback Statute
- Product Liability, Lanham Act, and State Actions
- Case studies, Hypotheticals
- Ample Time for Q&A