The Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference brings together leading regulators, attorneys, industry representatives, litigators, academics, consumer interest groups, and consultants to discuss the increasing attention on food and dietary supplement safety and regulation, including the latest developments and issues in enforcement and compliance, such as current FDA enforcement priorities, inspection policies, and recent enforcement actions involving alleged violations of food safety or labeling requirements. This conference offers an important opportunity to delve into the latest trends and strategies for ensuring compliance and minimizing legal risk.
- Explore the latest trends in enforcement actions for foods and dietary supplements
- Gain practical tips and best practices for successfully navigating modern inspections
- Learn how to comply with new and upcoming FDA rules and regulations
- Discuss developing food safety technology
Call For Proposals
FDLI invites food and dietary supplement industry stakeholders to submit a session proposal recommending a topic for the Food Enforcement and Compliance Conference. We are excited to announce that this conference will be a completely virtual event, and encourage you to be creative in submitting a proposal that can be presented in a virtual-appropriate format (polling, pre-recorded remarks with real-time Q&A, facilitated breakout sessions, interactive case studies, etc.). Topics should be at an advanced level and can encompass current and important legal issues related to food and dietary supplement regulatory compliance and enforcement.
Submit Your Proposal
The proposal should include the following information:
- Explanation and relevant details
- Additional Information
- Format: plenary, roundtable discussion, pre-recorded or live?
- Audience: food, dietary supplement, or both?
- Suggested Speakers
Multiple submissions from one submitter and/or organization can be accepted – please fill out a form for each topic you would like to submit. As a reminder, submissions should be at the advanced level. Your time and input are appreciated.
Proposal Submission Timeline
- October 30: Call for Proposals closes.
- January 2021: Those who submitted proposals will be notified of their submission’s status.
- Preference will be given to sessions that are designed to be interactive with features to enhance a virtual format, such as polling, pre-recorded remarks with real-time Q&A, facilitated breakout sessions, interactive case studies (do not feel limited to these suggestions; creativity is encouraged).
- We prefer submissions to include a reasonably detailed and thoughtful title for and description of the proposed session.
- Multiple submissions from the same person or organization are welcome, but each proposal requires its own form.
- All submissions are treated as recommendations, and proposals may be modified or combined by FDLI to best suit the needs of the conference.
- All submissions must be received through the submission portal.
- Speaking opportunities are generally reserved for FDLI members.
The planning committee will be announced soon.