Join FDLI staff and committee leadership for an informal video chat on the FDLI committee service experience and application process. Learn more about the critical role program and product area committee members play in shaping FDLI’s offerings to the food and drug law community and how to apply for 2021. Participants will have the opportunity to hear directly from FDLI staff liaisons and current committee members, as well as ask questions about committee service, applications, or expectations.
FDLI Program Committees Seeking Applications for 2021:
- Advertising and Promotion Conference Planning Committee
- California Programs Planning Committee
- Enforcement, Litigation, and Compliance Conference Planning Committee
- Food Advertising, Labeling, and Litigation Conference Planning Committee
- New to Food and Drug Law Planning Committee
- Patient Organization Engagement Committee
- Webinar Programs Committee
FDLI Product Area Committees Seeking Applications for 2021:
- Cannabis-Derived Products Committee
- Medical Products Committee
- Tobacco and Nicotine Products Committee
Ben Butz, Director of Membership and Stakeholder Engagement, FDLI
Laura Brown, Director of Educational Programs, FDLI
Stuart Pape, Shareholder and Head of FDA Practice, Polsinelli PC, and Member, FDLI Annual Conference Planning Committee
Paige Samson, Director of Innovative Programs and Publications, FDLI
September 29, 2020
Registration is open to all.
This is a complimentary event.
For questions, please contact Lauren Burke.
Interested in serving on a publications committee?
Consider attending our Serving on an FDLI Publications Committee: What to Expect and How to Apply webinar, September 30th from 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT.