Coordinator, Data Administration
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is a nonprofit membership organization that offers education, training, publications, and professional engagement opportunities in the field of food and drug law. As a neutral convener, FDLI provides a venue for stakeholders to inform innovative public policy, law, and regulation. FDLI’s scope covers all industries regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related agencies and authorities in the U.S. and globally, including drugs, medical devices, biologics, food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, cannabis, veterinary, and tobacco products.
As Coordinator, Data Administration you will report to the Deputy Director, Operations but will work with all of FDLI’s departments including Educational Programs, Publications, Membership and Marketing, and Operations. This position will perform a variety of tasks including report writing, data analysis, tracking, and data maintenance. You will have opportunities for career development within FDLI. This is a position that will allow growth in skills and responsibilities, based on interests and ability.
FDLI is a hybrid work environment composed of a strong, supportive, and close team of twenty-one professionals. While employees have the discretion to work from an approved home office or similar remote location, all FDLI employees will have certain workdays in the FDLI office or Washington, DC region, as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. While the hybrid work environment is still evolving, it is expected this position will attend all major in-person conferences in addition to FDLI staff events scheduled throughout the year.
- Create and analyze reports in Salesforce database and/or Microsoft Excel (membership, events, sales, revenues, etc.)
- Respond to requests and questions from all departments regarding Salesforce data and needs, including (but not limited to) attendee lists for conferences, sales data for publications, and membership statistics
- Build events (conferences, courses, webinars, etc.) in Salesforce
- Support monthly membership subscription renewal process in coordination with membership and operations teams
- Working with marketing team and supervisor, assist in creating lists and criteria for email communications
- Contribute to and maintain database integrity, conduct research to resolve missing or inaccurate information
- Assist in the documentation of Salesforce training materials
- Engage in cross departmental support during peak program times and events
- Serve as back up to Administrative Coordinator related to customer support and communication tasks (phones, emails, and other requests)
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office experience (passion for Excel preferred)
- Database experience (Salesforce a plus), or a strong drive to learn
- Interested in data, curious mind
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple teams on different priorities and projects
- Sense of humor, dry appreciated
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected]. No calls, please.
FDLI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a full-time position.
FDLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability (physical or mental), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity (including transgender and transitioning status), genetic information, veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace.