The Administrative Coordinator is an integral role at the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI). This position works with the Educational Programs team to manage the day-to-day administrative activities associated with a range of conferences, webinars, courses. The position is part of a small team who design all FDLI’s conferences, courses, and webinars. The position reports to the Director, Educational Programs.
The Administrative Coordinator works directly with FDLI members throughout the process of designing and planning food and drug law programs. This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the field of FDA law and non-profit governance.
- Schedule planning calls on behalf of program lead for webinars, conferences, and courses
- Attend and write summaries of planning calls and send directly to those involved in the call
- Moderate conference table topic session topic formulation and discussant selection at relevant conferences
- Generate data and analysis of educational programs to support in the assessment of trends and pinpoint future directions
- Update and maintain speaker and volunteer database records
- Collaborate with FDLI staff to carry out duties related to course, webinar, and conference execution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to prioritize, plan, schedule effectively, and balance changing priorities
- Professional demeanor and desire to work in a team environment
- Sense of humor
- Exceptional listening
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is a nonprofit membership organization that offers education, training, publications, and professional engagement opportunities in the field of food and drug law. As a neutral convener, FDLI provides a venue for stakeholders to inform innovative public policy, law, and regulation. FDLI’s scope covers all industries regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related agencies and authorities in the U.S. and globally, including drugs, medical devices, biologics, food, dietary supplements, cosmetics, cannabis, veterinary, and tobacco products.
FDLI is a hybrid work environment composed of a strong, supportive, and close team of twenty-one professionals, who communicate primarily through video calls. While employees have the discretion to work from an approved home office or similar remote location, all FDLI employees will have certain workdays in the FDLI office or Washington, DC region, as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. It is expected this position will attend all major in-person conferences in addition to FDLI staff events scheduled throughout the year.
FDLI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a full-time position.
FDLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability (physical or mental), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity (including transgender and transitioning status), genetic information, veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Other than in cases with medical or religious exemption, candidate must be fully vaccinated and/or boosted against COVID-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines.