Second in a series of discussion on should terminally ill patients get access
to unapproved drugs?
Full Transcript from FDLI’s Colloquium #2, From Abigail to Penelope:
Individual to Corporate Rights
Find out what these experts had to say about access to unapproved drugs
for seriously ill patients:
- Janet Woodcock, MD, Deputy Commissioner and Chief Medical Officer at the Food and Drug Administration.
- Scott Ballenger, a partner at Latham & Watkins in Washington, D.C., and lead attorney in the Abigail Alliance case.
- D. Bruce Burlington, MD, Executive Vice President of Business Practices and Compliance at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
- John Crowley, President and Chief Executive Officer at Amicus Therapeutics.
- Philip Katz, a partner at Hogan & Hartson in Washington, D.C.
- Jonathan Moreno, an ethics professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
||Jan 01, 2008
||This product is downloadable.