2017 FDLI ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The Premier Conference to Explore Advanced Topics in Food and Drug Law
Connecting industry, regulators, law firms, and academia for 60 years.
May 4-5, 2017 | Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center | Washington, DC
FDLI's Annual Conference is the largest and longest-running legal conference for the food and drug law community, comprising every product category regulated by FDA. The 2017 FDLI Annual Conference will cover the latest in legal, regulatory, and policy issues spanning the broad range of FDA's authority by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the dialogue by joining more than 750 colleagues and clients in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding;
- Hear FDA's 2017 strategic priorities directly from the Commissioner and leadership of FDA’s six product Centers;
- Select from nearly 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and economic issues;
- Learn from more than 100 well-known leaders in the federal government, industry, private bar, patient and consumer advocacy groups, consulting organizations, and academia; and
- Network and build relationships with seasoned professionals from numerous fields including law, regulatory, compliance, marketing/public relations, and management.
- Hear from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Briefing on the Top 10 Cases in Food and Drug Law in 2016 and 2017 and cases to watch in the upcoming year
- Networking Lunch with Substantive Table Discussion offering the choice of a wide variety of timely and topical issues and engage in conversation with other conference participants.
FDLI’s Annual Conference draws professionals with experience, influence, and expertise in the areas of food and drug law. This diverse group of stakeholders is united by a common interest in learning about and discussing the latest legal and regulatory developments that impact clients, consumers, and patients.
- Food and Drug Attorneys
- Government Officials
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Food and Drug Industry Consultants
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Government Affairs Professionals
- Chief Safety Officers
- Consumer Advocates
- Patient Advocates
- Business Development Professionals
- Global Strategy Professionals
- Venture Capitalists
- Corporate Planning Staff