Call for Nominations!
Each year FDLI recognizes up to four individuals from various areas of the food and drug law community for their notable service and leadership. Recipients are announced at the Annual Holiday and Leadership Awards Reception on Wednesday, December 9, held in conjunction with the FDLI Enforcement, Litigation and Compliance conference.
Information about submitting a nomination for the Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards:
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- A nominator may enter more than one nominee for consideration.
- Both FDLI members and non-members may nominate, however only FDLI members and government employees are eligible for consideration as an award recipient.
- A nominator is welcome to consult and collaborate with the nominee so that a strong well-developed nomination can be submitted.
- The deadline for nominations for the 2015 FDLI Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards is Friday, October 16, 2015.
As a nominator you will be asked to:
- Provide example(s) of how the nominee demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Describe in what way the nominee’s leadership inspires you?
- Share one example of an act/situation that best expresses the nominee’s leadership.
Complete the online nomination form by Friday, October 16th .
Questions? Contact Meghan Crowley, Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 202-222-0904
Past Distinguished Service and Leadership Award Recipients 1993-2014
|2014 ||Elizabeth (Betsy) Anderson, Executive Vice President-Legal and General Counsel, Personal Care Products Council (PCPC). |
William K. Hubbard, Independent Consultant and former Senior Associate Commissioner, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Leslie Kux, Associate Commissioner for Policy and Director of the Office of Policy, Office of the Commissioner, FDA
Peter Safir, Partner and Co-Chairman of the Food and Drug practice group at Covington & Burling LLP.
|2013 || Jane A. Axelrad; Jeffrey N. Gibbs; Kay Holcombe; Richard Kingham |
|2012 || Minnie Baylor-Henry; Alan Bennett; Thomas O. Henteleff; John M. Taylor III |
|2011 || F. Alan Andersen; Deborah M. Autor; Robert P. Brady; Eugene M. Thirolf, Jr. |
|2010 || Kate Beardsley; Michael Landa*; Bruce Silverglade; Mike Taylor |
|2009 || Donald O. Beers*; Arthur N. Levine; Elizabeth H. Dickinson; Marlene K. Tandy; |
Geoffrey M. Levitt; Nancy L. Buc; Murray M. Lumpkin; Sanford A. Miller
|2008 || Susan Alpert; Eugene Lambert; Matthew Weinberg; Janet Woodcock |
|2007 || Ron M. Johnson; Suzanne White Junod; Martin J. Levitas; Eugene M. Pfeifer |
|2006 || Joseph V. Rodricks; Nancy Singer; Ann H. Wion; William W. Vodra |
|2005 || Eve E. Bachrach; Lester M. Crawford; Mark Novitch; William B. Schultz |
|2004 || Eric Blumberg; Anthony C. Celeste; Bruce N. Kuhlik*; Stephen H. McNamara |
|2003 || J. Paul Hile; Paul M. Hyman; Patrick M. McLain; Robert M. Spiller, Jr. |
|2002 || Frederick H. Degnan; Christopher L. Hagenbush; Daniel L. Michels; Robert J. Temple |
|2001 || Joseph A. Levitt; Richard A. Merrill; Michael P. Peskoe; Myron S. Weinberg |
|1999 || Joel E. Hoffman, Linda R. Horton, Wayne L. Pines, Kristine A. Rapp |
|1998 || Gary L. Yingling |
|1997 || Richard M. Cooper |
|1996 || Stuart J. Land |
|1995 || Peter Barton Hutt |
|1994 || Alan H. Kaplan |
|1993 || George M. Burditt |
*NOMINATED BUT PRIOR WINNER