Call for Nominations!
Each year FDLI recognizes individuals from the food and drug law community for their notable service and leadership. This year, two awards will be presented at the Annual Holiday and Leadership Awards Reception on Wednesday, December 7, 2016, and two awards will be presented at the FDLI Annual Conference, May 4-5, 2017. Beginning in 2018, all winners will be acknowledge at our Annual Conference.
We are now seeking nominations through October 14.
Information about submitting a nomination for the Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards:
1. Self-nominations are accepted.
2. A nominator may enter more than one nominee for consideration.
3. Both FDLI members and non-members may nominate, however only FDLI members and government employees are eligible for consideration as an award recipient.
4. A nominator is welcome to consult and collaborate with the nominee so that a strong well-developed nomination can be submitted.
5. The deadline for all nominations for the 2016 FDLI Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards is Friday, October 14, 2016.
As a nominator you will be asked to:
• Provide example(s) of how the nominee demonstrates leadership qualities.
• Describe in what way the nominee’s leadership inspires you?
• Share one example of an act/situation that best exemplifies the nominee’s leadership.
Complete the online nomination form by Friday, October 14th
Questions? Contact Meghan Crowley, Manager, Program Innovation (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 202-222-0904
Past Distinguished Service and Leadership Award Recipients 1993-2015
| 2015 || Karen Midthun; Philip Katz; David J. Horowitz; Pat Furlong |
|2014 ||Elizabeth (Betsy) Anderson; William K. Hubbard; Leslie Kux; Peter Safir |
|2013 || Jane A. Axelrad; Jeffrey N. Gibbs; Kay Holcombe; Richard Kingham |
|2012 || Minnie Baylor-Henry; Alan Bennett; Thomas O. Henteleff; John M. Taylor III |
|2011 || F. Alan Andersen; Deborah M. Autor; Robert P. Brady; Eugene M. Thirolf, Jr. |
|2010 || Kate Beardsley; Michael Landa*; Bruce Silverglade; Mike Taylor |
|2009 || Donald O. Beers*; Arthur N. Levine; Elizabeth H. Dickinson; Marlene K. Tandy; |
Geoffrey M. Levitt; Nancy L. Buc; Murray M. Lumpkin; Sanford A. Miller
|2008 || Susan Alpert; Eugene Lambert; Matthew Weinberg; Janet Woodcock |
|2007 || Ron M. Johnson; Suzanne White Junod; Martin J. Levitas; Eugene M. Pfeifer |
|2006 || Joseph V. Rodricks; Nancy Singer; Ann H. Wion; William W. Vodra |
|2005 || Eve E. Bachrach; Lester M. Crawford; Mark Novitch; William B. Schultz |
|2004 || Eric Blumberg; Anthony C. Celeste; Bruce N. Kuhlik*; Stephen H. McNamara |
|2003 || J. Paul Hile; Paul M. Hyman; Patrick M. McLain; Robert M. Spiller, Jr. |
|2002 || Frederick H. Degnan; Christopher L. Hagenbush; Daniel L. Michels; Robert J. Temple |
|2001 || Joseph A. Levitt; Richard A. Merrill; Michael P. Peskoe; Myron S. Weinberg |
|1999 || Joel E. Hoffman, Linda R. Horton, Wayne L. Pines, Kristine A. Rapp |
|1998 || Gary L. Yingling |
|1997 || Richard M. Cooper |
|1996 || Stuart J. Land |
|1995 || Peter Barton Hutt |
|1994 || Alan H. Kaplan |
|1993 || George M. Burditt |
*NOMINATED BUT PRIOR WINNER